Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Ides of March. Well here in Australia it is the 15th ;)


I am sitting here being huffed at by Chester, I think he wants to go out, lovely boy that he is.  We have only had him for a little over 6 mths, he came to us as a stray who was trying to find his family and they never came for him, so we adopted him.  He is such a good dog, doesn't chase the cat even though he wants to play, doesn't run off if you let him out of the yard.  He does go for a walk but comes back when you call.  Doesn't try to drag you around when we go for a walk and is so gentle with the kids.  I just can't understand why his original family didn't look for him, but a part of me is really glad they didn't. Here he is getting a big cuddle from our grandson.



As I sit here typing, I wonder why anyone would be interested in what I have to say, or more importantly, do I have anything interesting to say?  I guess to some it may be interesting but then to a lot of others it is probably just the same old boring stuff, which in some ways is good.  To know that others have ordinary lives too can be a comfort.  I also am thinking this may be a good way for me to deal with some of the more difficult things in my life, like the accident I was in 4 yrs ago.  It seems it is finally going to be put behind me in a couple of weeks.  I am in the final process of the settlement procedure and after that I will be able to move on, I hope.  Not having to think about the settlement will hopefully remove some stress from my life.  Then money will relieve some of the financial stress as well.

I am trying to get back into my crafting, managed to get 2 of the 3 (so far) challenges done for Fancy That Scrapbooking(http://fancythatscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/).  Check it out, they also have a sketch challenge for March as well, that I am hoping to get done.

I am also making the effort to get to  Jo's Scrap of Difference for their friday night crop. http://josscrapofdifference.blogspot.com/

Well that is all from me for now, I hope you are having a great day and remember, you don't have to be the best at what you do, so long as your do your best to be the best you.

No comments:

Post a Comment