Friday, January 11, 2013

Well...  It is now 2013.  I have been very slack and not posted for much too long.

I have to admit that my goal of being published for my scrapbooking hasn't happened.  I have had very little motivation or inspiration.  I am hoping this year will be different.  I have been taking lots of photos, people, places and just things I find interesting, mostly nature shots.  I will post some here.  I need to practise more and learn more too, but I do enjoy it and think I have an eye for what makes a good photo.

As to my other crafts, I finished a crochet blanket for our grand daughter Ashleigh and then Robert wanted one, so I started one for him (not finished yet).  I haven't touched my cross stitch in months, nor any of my other craft projects. 

I really need to clean out and re organise my craft space.  I will take some photos (blush) of the mess and then hopefully over the next couple of months I will be able to show the transformation.  I have an idea of what I want it to look like, I just have to be able to afford the furniture and make it work.

I will finish with a photo of our 2 day holiday in Yamba, just got back this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment