Saturday, March 3, 2012

WOW, can't believe it has been so long since I posted anything on here. I seem to have been very busy, but can't tell you what I have been doing.  Not because I don't want to but because I just am not sure what has kept me so busy.


I have had fun checking out other blogs, made some really yummy cinnamon scrolls from a recipe posted by One Crafty Mumma, if you get a chance check her out of facebook.

I have been looking after my grandson while eldest daughter works, not every day I couldn't cope with that but one day a week.  So glad she is working though.

Managed to get back to scrapbooking and was actually productive on Friday night at Scrap of Difference.  Completed a card challenge and a layout both for Fancy That's monthly challenges.

I am also working with a group called Furry Friends Animal Rescue Qld, they do great work saving dogs from pounds etc and rehomeing them.  Very rewarding.

Well today is my birthday lunch with the family, not sure this is of any interest to anyone but I figure blogging is about what is going on in your life and Friday was my birthday and today my family are taking me to lunch to celebrate.  I don't worry about getting older, I don't feel my age anyway, pretty sure we all can relate to that.  I think I look pretty good for my age and am happy with just about everything in my life.  I wish the settlement for my car accident 4 yrs ago would come through, but other than that, I don't really have too much to complain about. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a fabulous day for your birthday and we should arrange to do a Friday night at the same time some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a wonderful birthday, thanks Anne and we should definately arrange a Friday night.

    ReplyDelete