Monday, March 5, 2012

Well that is nice way to lift my mood, not that I was unhappy, just a little flat.  I have done the folding, put some clothes on the line, stripped the bed and washed the sheets. All the usual daily stuff that most of us do all the time, nothing new in that and I am not trying to be a martyr, just that I am always pleased when I actually get more than a couple done in one day.

Was sitting browsing online and when I read the email about the class, I decided I needed to act, so I just got off the phone with the lovely people at Scrapmatts.  I have booked my seat at Angella Peardon's card class at the upcoming Brisbane crafts show.  I have wanted to do so many of the classes at the shows and always miss out because I don't book in early enough.  I have never booke this far in advance. 

I am rather excited now and hopefully this will give me the boost I need to get back into my crafting. 

Watch this space... will let you know if the mojo is back and try to take some photos to show you what I have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment