Monday, March 21, 2011

Another week begins

Well it is Monday again, gee it seems to come around quicker each week.  Took the boys (dogs) for their walk this morning.  I walk DS to school and then continue on around the school, taking the long way home.  It means I walk for about 30 min each morning and while it isn't making much difference on the scales, I do feel better for it and I know it will make a difference eventually.  It also gives me an opportunity to exercise the boys and make sure they can walk properly on a lead.


I managed to get the Sketch challenge for Scrap of Difference March Cybercrop done yesterday and uploaded it to the site tonight.


I hope to make a start on the card challenge while Rick watches the football but probably won't get it finished.  Oh well, at least this month I managed to get 2 out of 4 challenges done and uploaded.

1 comment: