Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wow What a productive day.

Anne came over today and inspired me to complete all the challenges for Fancy That, our local scrap shop.  Here are the results, thanks for looking.

 This is the card challenge

I went REALLY lumpy with the bunch of flowers in the bottom left corner, not going to be easy to get this one into a sleeve to go into an album.


I was really happy with how quickly and easily this one came together, don't you just love it when that happens.  I have to say I think I will go back to scanning my layouts as taking photos of them just doesn't really work that well for me.  The colours look muted, probably the light, but nothing I can do about it now as I have handed them into the store and won't get them back until the end of next month.  Never mind, live and learn.


Thank you Anne, for your company and ideas today, had a lovely time scrapping with you as usual.  I like the way we can just sit and chat or not and it really is just nice.  I loved what you were working on and look forward to seeing the finished card.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Michelle. You are right, the photo's here don't do the LO's justice. Look better IRL. Thanks for a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete