Friday, March 4, 2011

My efforts of the last week.

This is my take on the card challenge for my LSS Fancy That.  I was quite pleased with the way this one turned out.  Anne came over to scrap on Wednesday and I decided I would get started with this one first.

Next I finished this one off, was supposed to have finished it for a product challenge for my favourite scrap site, Scrap of difference, but as usual I didn't get it finished in time.  I am always taken aback by just how much our Grand-daughter looks like her mother, especially at this age.


I then decided I would do the sketch challenge #145 from Creative Sketches.  Managed to finish it before I had to go get the kids from school.  Not real sure about it but then I am always critical of my own work, as most of us are.



This is my take on the monthly product challenge for March from Scrap of Differnce.  The challenge was to use Rub on's.  Did this page last night, not my most productive night, only got this page done, but did manage to work out which papers I wanted to use for the February product challenge, luckily it is not due until March 31st.  Hopefully I will get off my backside ( and facebook) and get some more scrapping done this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hooo... all look great Michelle and such a heap of scrapping for one week. That card does look REALLY Good and even better IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee that was a productive week - great to see you hooking in and completing all those challenges and with such fabulous results as well :)

    ReplyDelete