Saturday, March 19, 2011

Busy week

Hi all,


Had a busy week here, but not a lot of scrapping done, I did however manage to get 2 pages done.  Both for Scrap of difference challenges.  This one is the February product challenge.

and this one is the Colour challenge for the March cybercrop

Bit of a bittersweet day today, our foster dog, Sarge, went to his new home.  I will miss the big lug and I know Rick will too.  Rick wanted to adopt him and I would have been happy to if we had enough money to do it, but we just don't have $385 to spare at the moment.  But hopefully he will be happy and we will be updated as to his wellbeing.  On a brighter note, we got a new foster, Rocky, supposedly a great dane x rottweiler, but we think it might be doberman not rotti.  His is too fine a build. 

Anyway not a lot to say tonight, thanks for looking at my layouts, I am going to continue cleaning up my scrap space and hopefully get the rest of the challenges done, while Rick watches sport.

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts Michele. I hope Rick doesn't miss Sarge too badly - hopefully Rocky will fit in just as well as Sarge did.

    ReplyDelete